Earth’s General Store is a great source for many of the seasonal craft ingredients for those people that wish to make handmade DIY Christmas gifts. We carry many of these ingredients in bulk – saving you money and reducing the amount of bags and containers in the world. Wins all the way around 🙂
We wish to support people making gifts for their friends and family. We carry several of the ingredients to make bath bombs, bath salts, soaps, body creams, lip balms, chocolates, etc.
Here are some of our most popular items at this time of year:
- shea butter in 1 kg pails – very cost effective size since it is about 40$ for a pail.
- Epsom salts – in bulk
- a selection of essential oils in bulk – lavender, patchouli, lemon, lemongrass, sweet orange, eucalyptus, tea tree, rosemary, frankincense, Wintergreen, and peppermint. We also carry over 30 bottled essential oils and blends in retail packaging – usually 5, 7.4 or 10mL sized bottles. Save money and resources by bringing in your own container to refill the bulk essential oils since we charge 2$ for a new cobalt blue bottle. The bulk essential oils offer you the best prices for essential oils in the city – typically 40% less than the bottled oils.
- baking soda – 3.50$/kg
- citric acid – in bulk for 8$/kg. Best price in the city!
- cocoa butter/cacao butter – personal care and chocolate making
- cacao nibs (to add to chocolate bars)
- raw cacao powder to make chocolate treats
- coconut oil
- beeswax blocks – a variety of sizes
- carrier oils – jojoba, sweet almond, apricot kernel oil, Argan oil, etc
- witch hazel – in bulk and packaged
- bulk liquid Castile soap – unscented, rose, citrus, tea tree, eucalyptus, lavender, peppermint, and almond.
- cobalt blue essential oil bottles with built-in droppers.
Prices listed are subject to change without notice.
Please bring in your own containers to save on packaging. If you haven’t been to the store you can ask a staff for orientation regarding refilling your own containers since we weight them first to get the empty weight so you don’t get charged for the actual container.
Check out these links for some ideas. The internet is a fantastic place to find recipes and instructions on how to make… well just about anything.
- DIY Crafts
- Pinterest has LOTS of crafty things on their site. The problem is that there are SO many great craft ideas that it can be somewhat overwhelming.
- Natural Living Ideas
Have a GREAT holiday season!