Everyone at Earth’s General Store wishes you and your family and friends a very Happy Thanksgiving long weekend.
We will have holiday hours on Monday, October 12th, 2015 – 10am to 6pm.
We do have some great products in the store to help with the holiday feast – especially if you wish to eat lighter/healthier and choose more plant based foods in your holiday feast:
- Tofuky roasts, Feasts and gravy
- Gardein Turk’y Cutlets with gravy
- Pumpkins (Fresh Organic)
- Pumpkin puree (canned Organic)
- Pumpkin pie blend (canned Organic)
- Brussels Sprouts (Fresh Organic)
- Sweet potatoes (Fresh Organic)
- Yams (Fresh Organic)
- Squashes – over 8 varieties (Fresh Organic)
- Vegan cheese alternatives
- Vegan sour cream
- Vegan Whipping cream substitutes
- Organic Whipping Cream
- Fresh cranberries (Frozen Organic)
- Apples – over 6 varieties (Fresh Organic)
- Mushrooms (Fresh Organic)
- vegan Marshmallows (Dandies)
AND don’t forget that you can harvest some great prices this Sunday, October 11, 2015 when we will be having our monthly Sunday Sale Day.
This Saturday is the last outdoor market for the City Centre Market. Next week they will be moving back into City Hall for the winter. Come and enjoy what is forecasted as being a very wonderful Saturday to be outside at the market strolling and visiting with friends. Of course we hope you will also pop into Earth’s General Store on 104th street and grab a cup of Fair Trade Organic Coffee.